A Rewarding and Personally Fulfilling Franchise Opportunity
Welcome to Senior Helpers. We invite you to join our family of over 250 independently owned and operated franchises providing non-medical home care services and companionship to seniors nationwide. Our owners are individuals with a passion for helping seniors and a desire to make a difference. If you’re looking for a business that is part of a growing industry, has an established and respected brand name, financially competitive start-up costs, is personally gratifying, and has unparalleled support systems in place, then we invite you to learn more.
A Leader in Senior Care
Senior Helpers franchise owners are uniquely positioned to capitalize on the booming need for in-home senior care. Families’ aging loved ones need more than helping hands to assist around the home. They need a team of caregivers and professionals that bring the clinical expertise in Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s and dementia for which families are asking, and provide professional guidance on short- and long-term care decisions. With a Senior Helpers franchise, you provide the professionalism and expert care that families and their aging loved ones require.
Senior Helpers has been a leader in pioneering advanced Alzheimer’s and dementia care for clients with its breakthrough Senior Gems® program. Developed by renowned occupational therapist Teepa Snow (MS, OR/L, FATE) and recognized by leading health care organizations including the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America, Senior Gems® positions franchise owners to help clients age with dignity and maintain the highest quality of life possible.
Growing Industry with Enormous Market Demand
- Senior care ranks among the top five most profitable sectors as compared to the median initial investment it requires to open a business.
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world's population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%.
- In 2050, more than 1 in 5 people will be 60 years or older
- The growth rate of seniors aged 65 and over will not drop below 30% until after the year 2030.
- There will be 1.2 billion aging adults by 2025 and 2 billion by 2050.
- Nearly 90% of seniors would like to continue living in their homes for as long as possible.
The increasing demand for care and services for seniors means there are many franchise territories available both within the U.S. as well as master franchise opportunities internationally.
Senior Helpers Provides a System that Works
We have been able to successfully partner with and launch the independent businesses of hundreds of owners. Here are just a few reasons why they chose Senior Helpers:
- World-class corporate support team
- No health or senior care experience is necessary
- Financially competitive start-up costs
- Freedom to set your own schedule
- Exclusive territories
- Proven programs, technology and operating systems
- Training at our corporate headquarters
- Ongoing training for both franchisees and caregivers
- Innovative marketing programs and support
- Turnkey start-up marketing kits and materials
Learn more about exciting franchise opportunities with Senior Helpers by completing and submitting the inquiry form.
We will offer15% discount off our franchise fee for all qualified veterans. Our franchise fee for one unit is $45,500.