How Does Mrs. Winner’s Fit Into Your Franchising Plans?
Mrs. Winner's Chicken and Biscuits is a heritage fast food restaurant specializing in made-from-scratch biscuits, fried chicken, traditional Southern sides, and all-day breakfast, with legacy markets throughout the Southeastern United States. Customers have been loving on us for going on 40 years! You want to know why? Well, we think it’s because we serve folks food they love in a friendly, down-home atmosphere. It’s in our motto - BE TRUE TO YOUR HUNGER® - of course!
We’re currently awarding franchises to operate quick-service restaurants serving our loyal and passionate customers throughout the Southeastern United States, and we’re expanding into neighboring states and cities throughout the U.S. What a great opportunity to own your business, have fun and make money!
Our franchisees receive the rights to use a proven system that includes:
- Site evaluation and development assistance
- Equipment selection and layout
- Advertising, sales and promotion
- 5 weeks in-store training and detailed operating manuals
- Pre-opening assistance and ongoing field operations support
Why Mrs. Winner's Chicken & Biscuits? Here are just a few reasons:
- Join an established brand celebrating over 35 years in the Southeast.
- Work with an operating system developed by industry veterans to support you every step of the way.
- Sites and territories are available NOW in key markets. No waiting for qualified franchisees.
- Strong brand recognition in the Southeast where customers miss us big time!
- Franchisee-focused stores used for training and product development.
- Leadership team with the experience to bring an outstanding brand experience to franchisees, guests and vendors.
With a Mrs. Winner’s franchise, you start out way ahead of the competition, with a passionate customer base craving – yes, CRAVING! – what only your store can serve – Mrs. Winner’s fried chicken, Mrs. Winner’s Sweet Tea, Super Cinnamon Swirls® and the best chicken biscuit on the planet!
So, Be True to Your Hunger®!! Learn more about Mrs. Winner’s at our franchise website: lovemrswinners.com to complete a franchise application, or call us today.
John Buttolph, CEO
|Company Owned Units:||1|
|Start-up Cost:||$150,000 to $500,000|
|Total Investment:||$333,000 to $1,133,500|
|Veteran Hired Since 2011:||N/A|
|Veteran Owned Units:||N/A|
Food: Sports Pubs/Wings
We offer honorably discharged veterans $10,000 off the franchise fee for the first two locations.