The Maid Brigade Giveaway
If you are a veteran, you can prove your mettle in the business world with the Maid Brigade Veterans Franchise Giveaway, a program that will award more than $1.5 million in business ownership opportunities to 100+ veterans including a grand-prize winner who will receive a new Maid Brigade franchise operation at zero cost – a value of $45,000.
The contest will launch on Independence Day, July 4, and conclude on Veterans Day, November 11, 2009. To apply, visit www.maidbrigadegiveaway.com to complete the form and to submit a short essay by September 30.
Advantages to owning a Maid Brigade Franchise
- SUCCESS Magazine ranked us 13 thfor Franchisee Satisfaction among 200 top rated franchising opportunities.
- Entrepreneur has ranked us in their “Top 500 franchises each year for over a decade.
- An independent survey by FranSurvey indicated that 90% of Maid Brigade franchisees rate the overall quality of Maid Brigade as very good or excellent.
- The Franchise Ratings Guide ranked Maid Brigade as the Number One Residential Cleaning Franchise; and in the top 10% of all franchise opportunities.
- A residential cleaning service, Maid Brigade has been a recession-resistant business, having weathered previous recessions of the 1980s, 1990s and post 9/11, without a drop in same store sales.
- Top 20% franchisees average over $1.6 million annually.
- Maid Brigade franchisee performances show that residential cleaning is a business that has the potential to provide a six-figure income with one location that gets easier to run as it grows in size.
- High brand awareness with 25+ years in business with over 400 locations in the US and Canada.
- Daytime hours – no nights or weekends.
- No cleaning required. You run the business and manage a staff that cleans.
For more information about owning a Maid Brigade Franchise, go to www.maidbrigadefranchise.comor call 800-722-6243. To apply to the Maid Brigade Veterans Franchise Giveaway, go to www.maidbrigadegiveaway.com.