Griswold Home Care, Inc.
Rich Tradition Of Excellence
Since 1982, GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE has helped individuals to stay independent in their own homes. Our founder, Dr. Jean Griswold, was a pioneer in the non-medical senior care industry. During an era with limited home care resources for older family members; GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE was on the first companies in the US to offer non-medical home care services.
GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE is dedicated to maintaining the dignity, comfort, safety, independence, well being, and happiness of each Client by referring the highest quality professional caregivers at an affordable cost to the Client. Affordability is the key to our success.
Unparalleled, comprehensive corporate training program through Home Care Academy. An industry leader with combined on-site and off-site training, two training visits to your Office in the 1st year, ongoing telephone support, intranet resource center, all at no cost to you.
With more than 150 years of combined home care experience, our Corporate Staff is arguably the most knowledgeable support staff in the industry. 94% of our staff operates in a supportive role, offering unprecedented advice in marketing, legal, operation, and customer service issues.
The GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE Advantage
• Rebate Plan – to further support you, we will refund 100% of all royalty fees paid during the 1st 6 mos.
• Jump-Start Bonus – reimbursement up to $5,000 of your initial franchise fee to help defray office hiring expenses
• Franchise Advisory Council - a group of ambassadors formed to represent your interest, improve communication, assist with identifying best practices.
• Protected Territory – unsurpassed in the industry in total population with no cap on your target demographic.
• Disabilities Division – 31% of the population receiving care is under 65. We have an entire division focused on the needs of younger home care recipients.
• Caring for our Caregivers – we excel at attracting and retaining only the most qualified Caregivers in the industry with our proprietary recruitment tools, education workshops, nationally accredited modules and awards programs.
• Quality Review Program – protect your business and ours by embracing a business model that rewards a commitment to offering high quality, affordable service.
Opportunities to Grow
A wide reaching national marketing program to increase our brand awareness and help our franchisees achieve their goals. You have the freedom of customized advertisements and collateral materials, TV and Radio commercials written, produced, and directed by our Marketing and Communications Team, Sandwich Generation Month, GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE sponsored free Donor Closet Locator to assist families or Clients in need.
Our Marketing Team is never more than a simple phone call away to provide intensive 1:1 coaching or the development of specifically tailored programs to address the needs of your community. Take advantage of the many national partnerships with organization like the MS Society, Arthritis Foundation, or ALS.
For more information, please submit the form below.