Great American Cookies
Dedication, discipline, a great work ethic and the heart of a leader: service with the armed forces required these attributes to become a part of who you are and everything you do. That's why Great American Cookies ® created the Great American Patriot Program, which includes a 40%discount on franchise fees for military veterans. It's our way of saying thank you, a vote of confidence in your ability to succeed, and an invitation to create personal and financial freedom as a franchise owner.
Share the Fun of Cookies!
Great American Cookies takes pride in being the “Home of The Original Cookie Cake”. Founded in 1977, we were the 1st Cookie Franchise in the United States; in fact, we’ve been manufacturing our dough in the same plant for over 30 years. Our original chocolate chip cookie recipe was created by the grandmother of one of our founders. This proprietary recipe is still the basis of our cookies today. Great American Cookies offers fresh-baked cookies, made daily with hand-scooped batter. Whether it’s a Cookie Cake, a dozen, a few or just one, you can’t go wrong with a soft and delicious cookie or brownie from Great American Cookies. We want you to share in the fun with us!
Great American Cookies is a great opportunity to own your own cookie business with a premium brand that has grown consistently over the years. Great American Cookies continually offers assistance and consultation to our franchisees, providing a vast array of resources in addition to site selection and lease negotiation upon signing a franchise agreement.
- Unparalleled operational and administrative training through state-of-the-art GFG University
- Financing assistance through BoeFly to connect you with 1000+ lenders in a single loan application
- National press coverage including a feature on Food Network’s Unwrapped,plus local marketing and merchandising support programs
- Network with experienced peers who enjoy sharing knowledge to benefit fellow owners and the organization
- Community involvement through charitable fundraising support and corporate support of the Yellow Ribbon Fund
- Established supply sources and purchasing management to negotiate prices that could not likely be attained by an independent cookie store
- Dedicated Research and Development team provides continued innovation with new products and better ways to serve your customers
- Consistently ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Top 500 Franchises” and “America’s Top Global Franchises"
There has never been a better time to join the Great American Cookies family! Complete the short request form today to access our online e-tour for more information.
New York franchise law requires that we provide the following information for NewYork prospective franchisees. This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by a prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the State of New York. These pages do not in themselves constitute an offer for the sale