“A History of Growth”
- Founded in 1994 and franchising since 1997,
Wingstop has experienced 9 consecutive years of same store sales increase
through a series of economic turns.
- Wingstop has more than 550 stores operating
internationally across the U.S. and Mexico
- Recently signed new international development
agreements to open restaurants in Russia, Asia and the Middle East.
- Wingstop continues its relationship with
National Spokesman and Hall of Fame Quarterback Troy Aikman.
- At Wingstop we refer to our franchisees as Brand
Partners, because they are the backbone of our brand. Our top priority is to
offer Brand Partners support and direct access to our dedicated franchise
support team for Real Estate, Design and Construction, Marketing, Training,
Equipment and Operations.
- We offer a simple concept and focused menu. That
means less equipment, which leads to less initial outlay and net worth required
- A simple concept also means fewer employees
needed (typical number is 8 to 10) and quicker employee training.
- 75% of Wingstop business is carryout. That means
a smaller space to lease, no big store or new construction necessary and you
save on operations and development costs.
- You’ll receive ongoing support after you open.
Our Franchise Business Consultants know every step of successful
restaurant operation and can help you get answers fast.
“The Wingstop Experience”
- Wingstop is a leading fast-casual restaurant
with a sole focus on chicken wings and boneless chicken wing products. That
means fewer menu items to learn and less training for employees. Our operations
are so simple no restaurant experience is required.
- A strong focus on carry-out business allows for
a smaller restaurant footprint and fewer tables to clean, which saves on real
estate, construction and number of employees.
- Wingstop cooks all chicken wings fresh and
made-to-order, does not use microwaves or heat lamps.
- Wingstop fries are hand-cut in the restaurants
daily and come from Idaho potatoes grown especially for Wingstop.
“Broad Customer Appeal”
- Wingstop's Family Packs, Combo Meals and Online/Mobile App Ordering have broadened our appeal and today account for more than 50 percent of our sales.
- We introduced boneless strips in 2006 and Glider sandwiches in 2010 to increase appeal with women and children.
- Wingstop’s ten proprietary sauces, including the
chain’s best-selling sauce, Original Hot, set the chain apart. The flavor
profiles of Wingstop’s sauces are separately unique and appeal to a broad
spectrum of palates.
“Awards and Accolades”
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked Wingstop #76
on its 2013 Franchise 500 list, proving Wingstop is a solid choice and
established business model.
- Ranked #26 on Fast Casual’s 2013 list of “Top 100 Movers & Shakers”
- Technomic ranked Wingstop among the “Top 10
Fastest-Growing Concepts” in 2012
- Named one of the “10 Best Franchise Deals” by QSR in 2011
If you’re researching franchise opportunities consider
this – what do you want? A proven model that’s fun and easy to operate? That’s
Wingstop! For more information, please submit the form below.