Get to Know VooDoo BBQ & Grill
As a New Orleans fast-casual restaurant franchise, we invite you to share in our passion for great food, impeccable service and a friendly atmosphere. We have been serving up our truly unique “New Orleans Style” spin on great barbecue since 2002 when we opened our first restaurant on historic St. Charles Avenue on Mardi Gras Day. Our award-winning competition style barbecue is a symbol of our love for our culture and deep rooted culinary history. Being that we take pride in referring to ourselves as a “New Orleans Original”, there is an expectation that we must uphold and our food has to be great! When you walk into a VooDoo BBQ you should expect a fun, laid back atmosphere with great food, drinks, music and to be taken care of like a guest in our home. It's in our name, Come Taste Our Magic!
Our Award-Winning Food
Our “New Orleans Style BBQ” has added a unique twist on an otherwise comparable industry that starts with our slow-smoked meats and carries through to our guests dining experiences. Our premium quality Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, Louisiana Cajun Sausage, Chicken, and Ribs are smoked over Louisiana Pecan and Oak woods for up to 18 hours then blended with Cajun, Creole and Caribbean spices to create the magical flavor or "New Orleans Style BBQ" which is unique to VooDoo BBQ. What really sets our food apart in the BBQ industry is not only our commitment to our proteins but our equal commitment to phenomenal side items. At VooDoo BBQ we don’t look at our side items as window dressing. Our Corn Pudding and “Gris Gris” Greens are just two of the signature side items that keep our guests coming back for more. Our enormous overstuffed potatoes, entrée salads, burgers and desserts such as our famous New Orleans style Bread Pudding provide a complete menu selection for everyone, not just the BBQ enthusiast. All this and more are available at a very attractive price point for our guests.
We Serve True Competition Style BBQ
This means the unique flavors of our meats are so mouth-watering they are prepared and served to our guests free of any sauces. It’s standard practice to see BBQ concepts drown their meets in sauce in an effort to mask its true taste. We believe our guests should have the option “to sauce or not to sauce.” This is why our guests get to choose from our three signature sauces which represent different geographical preferences.
“To Sauce or Not To Sauce”
Mojo - A Southwest style sauce, perfect for red meats
Cane Vinegar - A Virginia/Carolina style sauce, perfect for light meats, such as pulled pork and chicken
Crystal Mango - A Creole/Caribbean style sauce, with a touch of "heat" from infused peppers and spices
What Makes VooDoo BBQ & Grill Unique
Like most franchise concepts we have all the standard pre-opening and ongoing training, consulting and operational programs in place for our franchisees to be successful. Below are additional features our franchisees benefit from:
- An innovative opportunity in a growing industry
- Leveraging a refreshing, proven concept that adds New Orleans and Caribbean flair to extraordinary food
- Access to established operations systems and POS technologies
- An opportunity to serve a quality product that will bring back BBQ lovers time and time again
- Expanded menu featuring New Orleans traditions like po-boys and seafood
- One of a kind signature side items
- Competition style BBQ allowing guests the option to choose from 3 proprietary sauces
- Universal recognition that a New Orleans restaurant franchise = great food and fun atmosphere
- Monthly marketing fund fees going directly back into their markets for targeted location specific marketing campaigns focused on a neighborhood and four walls approach
- One on One CEO to Franchisee monthly performance review calls