With Sport Clips, you can keep your job for now,
while building a business.
Looking for a great business opportunity? One that doesn’t require you to give up what you’re doing now and throw yourself into it full time?
Then Sport Clips is just the business for you. With Sport Clips, you hire a manager and they run the day-to-day business for you.
And what a business it is! In a world full of hair salons for women, can you name a single place with a great haircutting experience for men? The truth is, in this $50 billion a year industry, there are so few places specially for men, the opportunity is huge.
So huge, we already have close to 600 locations across the country, with more opening all the time. And with plenty of prime areas still available.
Sport Clips: a one-of-a-kind haircutting experience for men.
- Fun, sports-themed environment
- TVs playing sports at every chair
- Sports merchandise (for sale, of course)
- Great haircuts at affordable prices
And a one-of-a-kind business opportunity for you.
- Stay in your current job as long as you like
- No industry experience necessary
- Huge, underserved market–– 140,000,000 men and boys with nowhere else to go
- Low overhead
- High level of repeat business
- Doesn’t fluctuate with the economy
- Excellent training and support programs to get you off to a fast start
- Local marketing and advertising support to help keep you growing
- Top 50 Fastest Growing Franchises – Entrepreneur Magazine
- Top 25 Performers – Wall St. Journal Start Up
A typical comment from one of our new franchisees.
“The majority of other franchise opportunities usually involved much bigger licensing or startup fees, as well as costs to get the retail store up and running. It was definitely much more affordable for us, and we could budget to be successful in a shorter period of time, with less exposure, less risk.”
Paul Van Gemert , Franchisee
Franchise Fee: $49,500 for 3 licenses
Financial Requirements: $100K liquid assets and $300K net worth
For more information, please submit the form below.