Massage Envy Franchising, LLC, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is the leading provider of therapeutic massage in the United States. The national franchise of massage clinics is dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage services to consumers with busy lifestyles at convenient times and locations. Through a recent partnership with Murad® International, we now offer Massage Envy Spa as a franchise opportunity. This exciting concept delivers Murad® healthy skincare treatments and rejuvenating massage therapy administered by professional estheticians and massage therapists. Founded in 2002, Massage Envy has opened over 600 clinics in 42 states with new locations opening every month. Over 16,000 massage therapists are employed by Massage Envy making us the single largest employer of massage therapists in the country. Our success is based on superior service, sound business systems, and clear pricing strategies with on-going support and resources from corporate personnel, field operations, training representatives and Regional Developers.
Why own a Massage Envy Franchise ?
Join the team that pioneered membership-based therapeutic massage services. This national franchise of massage therapy clinics is committed to maintaining its position as the innovative leader in mainstream massage. Franchisees benefit from extensive, comprehensive training covering all aspects of the business and are provided the systems, tools and confidence to be successful. We offer participation in a structured classroom training program as well as in-clinic, hands-on training. Every franchise owner benefits from:
• Innovative Facility Design: Massage Envy clinics maintain a warm and inviting environment while providing the lowest operational costs.
• Attractive Membership Pricing: Attractive membership pricing in exchange for an ongoing monthly membership is one of the key innovations of the Massage Envy concept creating a steady flow of clients and more predictable sales cycles.
• Aggressive Marketing Programs: From radio and TV to direct mail and print, Massage Envy deploys an energetic marketing program designed to attract first-time clients, establish a strong referral network, and encourage high client usage and retention.
• Multiple Revenue Opportunities: In addition to our core services, Massage Envy clinics are designed to maximize sales through gift cards, retail sales of massage and facial products, on-site corporate massage programs and more.
• Professional Working Environment: Therapists appreciate working at Massage Envy for what it provides: steady clients, a professional work environment, reputable products, and the camaraderie of professional therapists.
Massage therapy and facial services are growing markets with lucrative possibilities
- U.S. consumers spend between $11 billion and $15 billion annually on massage therapy
- Americans receive approximately 230 million massage sessions annually
- Doctors are increasingly including massage therapy as an alternative form of treatment, with 59% of physicians recommending it when patients inquire
- Baby boomers have tripled their use of massage in the past decade, which continues to fuel demand for massage therapy