About GoGlobal Community
Stay up-to-date and informed on international franchising developments with GoGlobal!
GoGlobal is a public forum for business and franchise professionals like you to openly discuss ideas, information, and experiences concerning international franchising.
Attorney Carl Zwisler of Gray Plant Mooty will monitor the discussion daily, facilitate exchanges between participants, and provide general information concerning the subject matter of the discussion.
GoGlobal’s forum discussions are always evolving, but topics include the following:
- Determining the Market for the franchise concept
- Evaluating entry costs, sourcing issues, and other potential barriers
- Protecting trademarks and IP and other legal considerations
- Locating and qualifying franchisees
- Franchise relationship issues (structuring, training and support)
- Franchising in select countries
The forum will be facilitated through a daily e-mail digest—complete with new postings from the previous day. You can add a comment or post a question directly from your e-mail. Or, you can go to the IFA Web site if you wish to follow the threads or review other topics.
What You Should Know about GoGlobal!
Yes, Sign me up for the Go Global Community
I already joined, let me in!