You Don’t Have to Be an Educator or Artist to Paint Yourself A Colorful Future with Abrakadoodle!
America’s Most Colorful Franchise™
We look for people who want to be an important part of their community while growing a vibrant business that takes kids to new heights of learning and imagination! If you are ready for a change…that will change your life forever, let us know!
1. Team Abrakadoodle. You become part of a team backed by experience and knowledge - a team that has delivered classes and programs to more than 2 million kids worldwide. You will learn our time-tested AbrakaSystem that gives you a jump-start in the marketplace and supports you as your business grows and develops.
“Abrakadoodle is heads and shoulders above the competition due to a stealthy business model and a top-notch extensive curriculum.” – Geraldine Smythe, Top 10 Producer Abrakadoodle and Former Ad Agency Manager
2. Top Choice of Parents. You become part of a network that received seven First Place Nickelodeon Parent Picks Awards for “Best Art Class to Bring Out Your Child’s Inner Picasso” – more than all other art classes combined!
“We love the Abrakadoodle classes. They are well organized and the children get to explore with different types of art. The variety is fantastic. The project they bring home is always top notch.” –Parent, Nikki Bena Clarksville, MD
3. Top Ratings from Principals and Educational Directors! You become the provider of Abrakadoodle programs that have received “Superior” ratings five years in a row in our system-wide evaluation of all programs.
Abrakadoodle offers a “turnkey approach to art instruction within schools. The program comes with curriculum and materials, and the teacher. I love how the student artwork immediately beautifies the corridors.” - Donita White, Superintendent, West Village Academy, Dearborn, MI
4. We are a Brand People Trust. You will be backed by a brand that inspires confidence. When you hear Abrakadoodle you automatically think “magical, fun, imaginative, creativity and art.” We are proud to be all those things plus a name you can trust for top quality programming and a dedication to helping kids learn and grow.
“I am already impressed (with Abrakadoodle). I just look for your company” when choosing programs for my kids. – Parent, Kelly Kirkland, Hudsonville, MI
5. We’re Educational Experts so You Don’t Need to Be. We provide you with the know-how, training, curriculum, support and tools to start and grow your business. You will be filling a tremendous need in your community while helping kids to be inventive, creative and ready for the future. What could be more rewarding!
“I understand that, in the near future, our country’s only global advantage will be our sense of innovation. Innovation comes from creativity. Creativity comes from art classes.” - Saul Torres, Principal Creative Director for RSW